Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I miss you so much.

Patti, I miss you so much. I long to sit face-to-face with you and look into your eyes and try again to express how much I loved you. I never did succeed in getting you to understand the depth of my love. Perhaps now with your body free of disease and your heart open to love and understanding, maybe you could see the love in my eyes.

I knew grieving your loss would be difficult, but I thought I would adjust, but I have not yet found a way to get through a full day and night wothout tears flowing, which I accept as healing. Now a year later? I find that my physical heart is ailing. It is potentially life threatening. Wouldn't it be like me to die of a broken heart? I have gone to my doctor and told her something is wrong. She put me on a dangerous med, and ordered s Sleep Study next week, then a Colonoscopy, and an Electrocardiogram.    I am concerned enough to have bought my first bab of Decaf Coffee. You know how I always resisted Decaf.

I am with heavy heart but realize now it is more than grief. I will do what I must to guard my health. I promised you to take care of Shelby and you know the grief I feel about my Ohio Kids and grandchildren, and Debra is due about my birthday in February.

I always said,  "There's a place for us, somewhere." I pray you are there and waiting for me. I told you I would be along shortly. It may be sooner than I thought.

I pray that we will be together again, but if not, I have kept my promise to always love you. For now, I need to look after Shelby and be here for her as she confronts her own health issues.

With love,
"Your Ronnie"

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete